May 11, 2017
Election of new Managing Board
After eleven years as a member of the RNE Managing Board, Michel Dupuis resigned this position on 4 May 2017.
Following his resignation it was decided to restructure the Managing Board, which now consists of:
- Harald Hotz (ÖBB-Infrastruktur AG): RNE President
- Ann Billiau (Infrabel): IT
- Mikael Eriksson (Trafikverket): Train Performance Management (TPM)
- Mirosław Kanclerz (PKP PLK): Network Statement (NS) / Corridor Information Document (CID)
- Paul Mazataud (SNCF Réseau): Traffic Management (TM)
- Guus de Mol (ProRail): Sales & Timetabling (S&TT)
- Péter Rónai (MÁV): Legal Matters (LM)
- Bettina Wunsch-Semmler (DB Netz AG): Corridor Management & External Relations
The RNE General Assembly approved the new Managing Board structure by a unanimous vote.
RNE would like to warmly thank Michel Dupuis for his tremendous contributions to the harmonisation and promotion of the European railway sector!